Emma Elliott MRBS is a British artist whose central concerns are the incongruous and hypocritical aspects of humanity. In her work she explores the relationships between the refined and the primitive, the physical and the spiritual, the influences of our collective past on present behaviour.
Emma was classically trained in painting and figurative sculpting both in the UK and Florence. Her excellence in craftsmanship and technique is matched by a fearless questioning of ideologies, religion, ancient and modern society – the universe.
Recognition of her work includes the Winter Pride 2014 and Passion for Freedom 2015 awards, and her work is held in a number of prestigious public and private collections.
2016 Reconciliation | Launch | Noho Studios
2015 Celebrate Passion For Freedom Exhibition | The Hawkhurst Vault | Brick Lane
2012 Spirto Toscana | 36 Bedford Row
2010 A Man’s World | Royal Opera Arcade Gallery
- 2016 Darkness Cannot Drive Out Darkness Only Light Can Do That | Lights of Soho Gallery
- 2016 Not A Champagne Life | Hundred Years Gallery
- 2015 Passion For Freedom | Festival and Gala | Mall Galleries
- 2014 Winter Pride | Finalists Exhibition | Lacey Contemporary
- 2014 Winter Pride | Award Ceremony | The Tobacco Docks
- 2014 Lady Bates Invites | Tramps Nightclub
- 2014 Winter Exhibition | Knight Webb Gallery
- 2013 FACE2013 | Society of Portrait Sculptors
- 2011 Annual Summer Exhibition | The Chelsea Art Society
- 2015 Passion For Freedom Festival - Freedom Ambassador Award 2016
- 2015 Passion For Freedom Festival - People's Choice Award
- 2014 Winter Pride UK - 1st Prize | Visual Art Award
- Public: Yad Vashem | Visual Library - Israel